NB CABERFEIDH

NB CABERFEIDH
MY BOAT

Thursday 30 December 2010

Happy New Year,May We All Enjoy a Great Year Cruising.

Well 2010 was a great year for me, not only healthwise, as my operations have been successful, but I managed to buy my narrowboat Caberfeidh. Everything I touched seemed to work in my favour, well, apart from my suggestion that we should Liveaboard.
The boat is looking good, and most of the conversions are nearly done. Not bad, considering the weather we've been having. I'm still working on the wife !, hopefully, she will change her mind, but I know that whatever happens, I will be a permanant fixture on Caberfeidh at the start of this season. I have learned a lot by reading the many great blogs of the canals residents, and some of the fantastic Forums online. The supportive messages from wellwishers have only encouraged me that it is possible for me to go it alone. So as I wave goodbye to 2010, and life on the bank, I will raise a glass and look forward to a new life on the cut. Happy New Year Everyone, may 2011 bring health, wealth, and happiness to all my new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment