NB CABERFEIDH

NB CABERFEIDH
MY BOAT

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Digging in for a Long Cold War

The bombshells been dropped, and now I'm sittiing among the shrapnel & debris. I've had it all, the tears, the anger, the hurtful slanging match, and now...Listen, hear that ? thats the sound of  'The Silent Treatment'. I'm just glad that we don't have any kids, as I couldn't go through with the ''Tell your father his dinners ready'' etc,etc. A  few things were said in anger, ( I hope), like, ''I just wasted 5 years of my life lookin after you'' and ''I wish I never allowed you to buy stupid boat''. Allowed ? I think she's taking marriage vows too far, Love honour & OBEY.
Oh well, I suppose I know the answer to her joining me on board now, something about Hell freezing over, which shouldn't be too long now, if weather forcast is anything to go by. -{thinks}' Wonder if the dogs wanna share their bed'.
So it's on to planning my life aboard Caberfeidh, I'll have to get on to the forum, as I need a lot of Newbie Liveaboard/Constant cruising questions thats gonna need answering ? Ducks to avoid low flying quilt. Oh, so its the couch for me then I take it. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment