NB CABERFEIDH

NB CABERFEIDH
MY BOAT

Wednesday 30 March 2011

It's a hard life,but lovin' it.

Well I know it's been a while,but it's not everyday I can get a strong enough signal to get online. I'm still on board Caberfeidh and loving every minute of it. Theres no two days the same,and I can't wait to get up in the mornings to face my next challenge.
The multi-fuel fire is being installed as I write, (thank the gods) I've survived some really cold nights,which only aggravate the extreme pains I get in my right shoulder & arm, and I have cursed my stupidity several times for not having the fire installed before moving aboard. I've had several letters/emails of support from the boating community as well as some who disagreed with my choice of moving on-board without Brenda ! well the news is :- that SWMBO has joined me over the last two weeks,and even if I say so myself she seems to be enjoying the experience so far, but I won't get too used to her being here, as she has stated  that she's only giving it a try, progress I suppose ?.
I'm still moored up, though I'm hoping to head up the Shroppie in 2 weeks, from there ? well, whatever takes my fancy I suppose..with regular updates I promise.

1 comment: